Technical Working Groups
The Technical Working Groups’ current focus is these four priority areas; Access to Finance, Corruption & Governance, Skills & Attitude and Trade & Investment.
Functions of the Technical Working Groups
- Identify, develop and reach consensus on reform priorities, strategies and proposals for finding solutions to issues unique to the thematic area
- Discuss technical issues affecting businesses in the thematic area
- Develop a short-list of priority reforms or “Implementable/actionable issues” on which the group should focus.
- Prepare the evidence basis for the reform and with support from the Secretariat, prepare “justification case” for action for approval by the SB4U Board.
- Support implementation of agreed solutions.